- This is our main project now focusing on training, resourcing and mentoring Taranaki hapū and marae to monitor, improve and manage their waterways and mahingakai sources with support from tamariki of a local kura. (2015 – ongoing).
Puanga Kai Rau ki Parihaka Festival
- Our Trust acted as the funding body for the 2015 Puanga Kai Rau Festival organised by a committee of people from Parihaka with financial support from Te Puni Kōkiri. The festival occurs every winter at Parihaka Pā, since 2012.
Maungārongo – The Peace Show
- A bi-weekly radio show on Access Radio Taranaki focusing on peace, community and environmental issues made possible with funding from the Peace and Disarmament Education Trust (2015).
Mahi Kāinga mō ngā Tātarakihi
- A weekly after-school homework and self-directed learning session for tamariki at Parihaka Pā. Made possible with funding by the Community Organisation Grants Scheme (2014/15).
Whānau ora, hapori aumangea: healthy families, resilient communities
- A weekly healthy kai and sports night at Parihaka Pā including excursions such as tramping trips on maunga Taranaki. Made possible with funding by the Health Promotion Agency (2013/14).